PM email simplicius92@yahoo.gr

!

STRINGFORUM.NET ( 90%)

, "" RPM Blast ( ) site...

Simplicius : 18-01-18 20:53

Senior Member  avatar   Simplicius
    19-02-2012
    Attica
    TalkTennis ( forum Tennis Warehouse ) Intense Heat.

( , ) (16 ) Intense Heat 2 ...

. (15) (25), . Head Hawk, Wilson Ripspin, Yonex Poly Tour Pro, Wilson 4G .. Intense Heat!

10 ; ; ...!

; 30 , . ...

Intense Heat

: TalkTennis

Reminds me of what Pro's Pro Intense Heat was for me. Got insane levels of spin and power from that string... Even though it is round it got so much bite on the ball....

Of the ones I have tried, Intense Heat seemed to be the slickest... Awesome combination of power, control and spin when it was fresh though, a baseliner's dream.

Pro's Pro Intense Heat 1.25... Soft, powerful, very slick/spin friendly (which gives great control), produces a heavy ball...

So far, liked the INTENSE HEAT mostly, still feels softer in comparison with Head's Hawk.

I really like Intense Heat! You have awesome spin for a round string and great control.

I bought a reel of Intense Heat 17 and so far so good. Nice and soft.

Pro's Pro Intense Heat 1.25 at low tensions. Absolutely insane spin.

Intense Heat is a good string. very slippy and generates lots of power and spin for a round poly.

I did play magnificent baseline tennis with Intense Heat 1.25 at low tensions though, that hit a really heavy ball.

I used to use Pro's Pro Intense Heat at 18-19kg (40-42lbs) for instance and it was very controllable.

For high tensions, the most comfortable poly is Intense heat.

Intense Heat 1.25 is an interesting case. It performed its absolute best in the low tension range (around 20 kg).

So, in the case of Intense Heat 1.25 I can confirm SpinToWins statement and say: the lower the tension, the better the string.

You could give Intense Heat a try... It also has very good string snapback which results in great spin....

I am currently using Pro's Pro Intense Heat in there and love it.....it is not shaped or twisted so notching is not as quick. It slides back and forth on itself very easily and I have gotten 12-14 hours before it was staying out of position a little too much for my liking.

If round smooth polys are your thing I'd also recommend Pro's Pro Intense Heat. I'm currently using that in my frames and really enjoying it.

Intense Heat would play really well in the crosses, as string snapback is its greatest strength and it has some nice feel as well.

And also, just in case it hasn't been mentioned in this particular thread, Pro's Pro Intense Heat is a great first poly to try from their line. Smooth, slick poly that is more of a general purpose string--I feel it plays very well overall...

Pro's Pro Intense Heat has that coating as well and it really slides back and forth great in my 105s 16x15.. Was also much better then Wilson Ripspin and 4G IMO.

For the 105s Intense Heat has been the best for me, the string really slides on itself so nicely. In my opinion it has great feel and has lasted 12+ hours......but I am not a huge huge hitter. Having also tried Ripspin and hating it within the first set, I think you should start with Intense Heat. Since you are doing the 99s I would think that a good try....

I have settled for Pro's Pro Intense Heat full bed two pieces - mains 1.30mm, crosses 1.25mm both at 44lbs. Slightly softer than the Hawk 17, but more topspin and adequate tension durability. For me Black Force (and others) felt softer, some what muted; kind of plasticy or nylon feeling in comparison with Intense Heat. Intense Heat and Concept felt crisper, more responsive, and providing good feedback.

Yonex Poly Tour Pro is my favorite by far. Second (but string of choice for my 16x15 frame) is Pro's Pro Intense Heat. Neither string are powerful, but they have a nice feel.... I am at about 15 hours on a string job of Intense Heat, which is impressive for my 105s as it chews up string and spits them out. This string snaps back into place and gives me good topspin.

Out of the 3 my preference for doubles and all court game was intense heat.

Any soft round poly with insane spin? US supplier is currently out of intense heat.
    Darn. Schade! Any other recommendations?

Simplicius : 20-12-17 15:14

Junior Member  avatar   TUPAC_RIP
    30-04-2016
    :........... 30
    ! !

( . .)

19-02-2012
    Attica
    TUPAC_RIP
    ! ! ( . .)
    TUP_ , "" "" () "" ... "" (X-One Biphase, Alu-Power, Poly Tour, Tour Bite, Hyper-G ..) , , , , () 4-5 . . . Intense Heat ( 2 , ' "" ) , Strike Energy Polystar, TopSpin Cyber Blue ( ), Focus MSV , ( ) 10-12 ( ) , ...

Simplicius : 19-12-17 09:19

19-02-2012
    Attica
    !
    Simplicius : 26-12-17 16:48

19-02-2012
    Attica
    !
    " " RPM Blast...
    Simplicius : 18-01-18 20:49